Urban wood is a legitimate source of lumber products. Lumber made from urban wood has unique and valuable attributes but urban logs can be difficult to process and saw. This webinar shows examples of log sources, sawing methods for producing urban lumber, lumber drying techniques and marketing strategies.
- Sourcing logs
- Guidelines for grading urban lumber
- Air drying and kiln drying techniques
- Urban wood lumber branding opportunities
- How to identify markets for urban wood lumber
- Who to contact for assistance
- How to partner with an urban wood network to achieve their goals