By Rich Christianson
Sponsorship has its privileges for the inaugural Bringing the Urban Forest Full Circle Conference, set for Friday, March 18 at Hamburger University, Oak Brook, IL.
Because the attendee registration fee for the event- $125 – is being priced at a near break-even level for the event, sponsors will be doing the Illinois Wood Utilization Team and themselves a great favor by making a modest investment in a Walnut, Oak or Ash sponsorship package.
The sooner you reserve your sponsorship, the sooner you can begin reaping the many sponsor benefits.
Here are five great reasons to demonstrate your support for the urban wood movement by sponsoring this unique event.
- Your logo, with a link to your website, will prominently appear on the Full Circle Conference registration site. (Sponsorship tiers and logo size will descend from Walnut to Oak to Ash. Sponsors of each sponsorship tier will be placed in the order in which their paid sponsorship is received.)
- Your sponsorship will be highlighted in all registration e-mail promotions, including the popular monthly Illinois Urban Wood Update.
- You will receive a 6-foot draped display table to educate conference attendees about your products and services during the March 18 conference. (The Ash sponsorships includes one free conference registration; the Oak sponsorship includes two free conference registrations; and the Walnut Sponsorship includes three free registrations.)
- Your key contact information will be included in the conference program.
- You will have license rights to use the Bringing the Full Circle sponsorship logo on your website and promotions.
While sponsors of any of the three levels will receive the above benefits, Walnut level sponsors also will receive a dedicated press release that will be posted in the News channel of illinoisurbanwood.org and on featured in an edition of the Illinois Urban Wood e-Newsletter.
For additional details, contact Rich Christianson, conference director, at 773-822-6750 or email@example.com.